Thank you for your interest in HSBC. Applications for 2013 are now closed.
To join the programme, you'll need to meet our minimum requirements. Please note: we will not be able to consider people who are unable to comply with any of the following:
- A minimum of a 2.1 honours degree or equivalent (predicted or gained in any discipline)
- A minimum of 2 months' customer-related work experience
- The ability to travel and relocate nationwide and potenitally overseas for one or more placements during the 2 year programme
- Evidence of holding a position of responsibility at school or university (e.g. Vice-President of a society, Team Captain, Secretary, Treasurer etc)
- A minimum of grade A for both Mathematics and English Language at GCSE (or equivalent)
- The right to work in the UK, without the need for an Employer's Sponsorship Certificate. (If you are unsure, please visit the UK Border Agency website at www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk). For this role, HSBC is unable to issue a Certificate of Sponsorship.
On this programme, we also look for people with the ability to think strategically - in other words, to see the 'big picture' and be able to develop effective long-term plans.